Dance

Dance

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Foggy Time

Hi Loves,

I know I've not been posting for a while regardless of all the reasons of why not...here it goes. Let's start the New Year in good faith. So, I went home for Christmas...and for two weeks...I actually hoped it will snow and I will get to wear fluffy white scarfs and hats...but that was not the case. I've experienced this terrible weather...fog...two entire weeks of foggy weather. You couldn't even see in front of your own feet. There I was looking for an outfit inspiration...and this is what it came to. My lovely cousin agreed to be part of this shoot as well...I actually loved the color combo she chose...made me very proud haha.

Hope you all enjoy the pics and if you have an idea on how to dress when the weather is foggy and grey...please share :)

Love,
L.






Sweater - Tina R
Leather Legging - Stradivarius
Necklace - Zara





Blazer: Primark
Necklace: Accessorize
Watch: Armani
Bracelet: Pandora

4 comments:

  1. Oh I hate it when the weather is like this, it's so difficult to take outfit pictures! I absolutely love the outfit you are wearing, so chic! Gorgeous necklace.x Love the outfit your ci=cousin is wearing as well, she looks so chic and elegant! So pretty!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete