Dance

Dance

Friday, January 18, 2013

Ombre hair

Ombre

Hello loves,
Sorry I haven't been posting in quite some time. I just came back from a slightly longer winter vacation, which was quite amazing! 
Here are some of the fun and a bit crazy things I did this winter ;)

1. Ombre hair

Because it was such an amazing time I decided it was time for a new hairstyle. Thus, I went for an 'ombre' hairstyle, which is basically dip-dyeing your hair. 
You can directly do it yourself, but still, I would recommend going to a stylist or hairdresser. 

Here is a great site I found for you regarding Ombre hairstyles: 
http://ombrehair.org/


Ombre Hair
Ombre Hair
What do you think? 


2. Go skiing

What would be a winter vacation without a little snow? :) 

Before skiing
The Carpathian Mountains 
Love
3. Wear a fluffy hat

Winter is just about the only time you can actually wear fluffy things...Here is your chance :) 


4. Wear a BLAZER ;)

I developed a love for blazers this winter, I just couldn't get enough of them. They look amazing on everybody and add a pair of jeans to them...and your outfit is just great! 
What do you think of blazers? :D

Blazer 1


Blazer 2

5. Go out for coffee every morning 

Don't you just love the city in the morning? I think it's one of the best moments during a day... just watching and simply enjoying a coffee before your day starts ;)





How was your winter vacation? What did you do? I'm eager to know :D

xoxo

34 comments:

  1. I love blazers! Lovely photos, I totally agree about wearing a fluffy hat...winter is the time to do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilove this ombre effect on Your hair <3 You look gorgeous ! ...would You like to follow each other Dear ? just let me know :)


    have a nice weekend ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dear! Thank You for a lovely comment :) I'm following you, hope You follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new hair. I have been thinking about ombre too.

    www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeey, great blog! Would you like to follow each other? Maybe? Let me know!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute pics! lovely hair! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. follow you. nice blog
    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally loving the blazer u look stunning!!
    My new post is up,wld love it to c u soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I love your photos! I´m following you! what´s about follow each other? xx

    http://www.envueltaencrema.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I came across your blog and I'm loving it! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know in my blog and I'll follow you back :) XXX

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your ombre hair !

    And yes Fluffy hats is a must in the winter !

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pics! Love your hair!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your hair!
    Visit our blog, too:
    http://dklsk.blogspot.sk/
    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post dear!!! Thanks for visit and for your lovely comment! I’m glad you like it!! Of course I would like for us to follow each other! Now following you on Gfc. Plz follow me back! ♥
    Kisses Demi
    Demi's Canvas on Facebook
    Demi's Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool pics and super hair :)

    independent fashion blog by she.is.the.one

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your hair dear! :)

    http://glamourdrama.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi sweetie!
    Oh, your having an amazing winter!
    Love ombre hair and skiing, I want to go but this year is impossible.. :(
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this hairstyle! Too bad my hair is too short, although the ombre look could be possibly done... but it's more beautiful with long hair as yours! No winter vacation, here, but summer one! Melting in the sun, while others freezing in the snow :P

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooo, frumos, frumos. Imi palce ce ti-ai facut la par :*

    Have a great week,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really love your ombre hair! :)

    Caroline
    Please feel free to join my giveaway : $80 MsDressy Gift Voucher
    http://missoline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. no conocia tu blog!! me gusta mucho tu estilo!! te sigo:)

    ya me dices que te parece mi blog!;)

    un besito

    http://bloogdymary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely ombre hair and very cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your hair, you are beautiful! :D
    xoxox

    www.cmgvb.com
    www.cmgvb.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. great! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I didn't really get a winter vacation, but I did get coffee every day! It was awesome!!!

    I'd love to follow each other, let me know which platforms you're following me on and I will follow back! :)

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  27. ombre hair suits you perfectly (:

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love love loove your hair ^^ =)
    <3

    Would you like to follow eah other? =)

    http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loved this post! Your blog is always so amazing!
    Would love to know your opinion about my latest purchase: a pair of Prada sunglasses. Do you fancy them?
    http://www.janneinwonderland.com/

    Huge kisses!

    ReplyDelete