I am so sorry for not posting anything new lately. I was really busy with my study, but really really REALLY busy. I guess you all know how it can get right before Christmas. Stress stress and some more of it.
I was thinking of a rock outfit this time.
So highlights for the perfect rock outfit are:
1. Black, black and some more of it. For the perfect rock party outfit go for a black dress, black jeans and a black statement top. In any case, back is key.
2. Go for spikes! Either on your boots, shoes, jackets or necklaces...SPIKES give your outfit a glamourous touch!
3. Central piece of your rock outfit should definitely be the statement T-shirt! A logo or a catchy frase in any color you like, ranging from gold-sparkling prints to neon colors. Personally, I am not a big fan of neon prints, but they do work in this case.
Necklace, bracelets, rings and belts you name it! :D
5. In general, I'd say go for boots, they're more comfortable than high heels and more 'rock' than flats. Pimp up your boots with spikes and there you go...the perfect detail to your look.
6. Skinny jeans vs. the little black dress.
Both work gorgeously, for my outfit I went for skinny jeans however that little black dress would do the trick as well.
A leather jacket is perfect for chilly nights and it looks great with the little black dress, your skinny black jeans and the spiky boots :)
8. Regarding your make-up: I recommend smokey eyes and red lip stick (Dior Addict Lipstick <3)
Here is the outfit I came up with:
I was wearing: